MOOC is a massive open online course. Itis a model for delivering learning content online to any person who wants to take a course, along with no limit on attendance. MOOC is convenient for students as well as professionals as travel consideration is not an issue.
- There will be a new online community with millions of students and professionals for large number of countries and territories. Also MOOC is available in various languages. What’s more awesome than that?
- You can get a head start in your specialization. By seeking out MOOC in your field, you will be able to get ahed of your fellow applicants by expanding your learning and brushing up on your existing knowledge. Thus making you more confident.
- From History to Computer Science, you can study anything. Some courses are introductory and some courses are complex. You can choose it according to your level. In you want to explore and unknown field you can take up introductory course else, if you are already a skilled professional, you can sharpen your skills more by taking a complex course.
- You will be a part of something global! You can get regular updates, latest news, trending changes and everything. This is increasing day by day.
- It is a platform where you can interact in real-time with real people. With the rise in demand for free online courses, community and forums are getting very important to discuss day to day topics and clarifications. The real time discussions make the courses interesting, interactive and user friendly.
Thus , with all these points we can conclude, that MOOC is very convenient, cost effective and of course interesting.